HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
THIS HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (this "Agreement") made between Total Metal Resource, Inc., Metal Shop Fantasy Camp and any of its affiliates, collectively “Total Metal Resource”, on the one hand, and the undersigned hereto “the undersigned” on the other hand. Total Metal Resource and the undersigned are sometimes referred to herein individually as "Party" and collectively as the "Parties."
WHEREAS, the undersigned desires to hold harmless Total Metal Resource, Inc., Metal Shop Fantasy Camp and any of its entities from any claims and/ or litigation arising out of participating actions in connection with activities involved in instruction at Metal Shop Fantasy Camp including handling of steel and use of such tools including band saw, belt sander, angle grinder, MIG welder, TIG welder, plasma cutter, orbital sander, files, and any other tools incorporated in instruction.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, the undersigned and Total Metal Resource hereby agree as follows:
1. Hold Harmless. The undersigned shall fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Total
Metal Resource, Inc. from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/ or injury, of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of Total Metal Resource and its respective officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. This indemnify cation applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys' fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Metal Shop Fantasy Camp for all legal fees, expenses, and costs incurred by it.
2. Authority to Enter Agreement. Each Party warrants that the individuals who have signed this Agreement have the actual legal power, right, and authority to make this Agreement and bind each respective Party.
3. Amendment; Modification. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this
Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both Parties.
4. Waiver. No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege, or service voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom or otherwise.
5. Attorneys' Fees and Costs. If any legal action or other proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the successful or prevailing Party, if any, shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees and other related costs, in addition to any other relief to which that Party is entitled. In the event that it is the subject of dispute, the court or trier of fact who presides over such legal action or proceeding is empowered to determine which Party, if any, is the prevailing party in accordance with this provision.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein, and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to such matters.
7. Enforceability, Severability, and Reformation. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited. The intent of the Parties is to provide as broad an indemnification as possible under New York law. In the event that any aspect of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the court is empowered to modify this Agreement to give the broadest possibly interpretation permitted under New York law.
8. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of New York, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
9. Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction. Any lawsuit or legal proceeding arising out of or
relating to this Agreement in any way whatsoever shall be exclusively brought and litigated in the federal and state courts of New York. Each Party expressly consents and submits to this exclusive jurisdiction and exclusive venue. Each Party expressly waives the right to challenge this jurisdiction and/or venue as improper or inconvenient. Each Party consents to the dismissal of any lawsuit that they bring in any other jurisdiction or venue.
10. MEDIA RELEASE
By purchasing a class, I hereby consent to the taking of photographs, movies or videotapes of the person name above by Metal Shop Fantasy Camp and its staff and agents acting on its behalf with its permission. I also grant to Metal Shop Fantasy Camp the right to edit, use, and reuse said products for commercial purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. I understand that work or photographs will not be captioned with the subject’s full name and that no other personally identifiable information will be released or posted.