Metal Shop Fantasy Camp would not be complete if you have nowhere to go after learning these fresh new skills. All Campers that have completed the introductory welding class "How to Make a Cube" are eligible to purchase four hour blocks of studio time, taking on projects that YOU want to build. Now that you have mastered using the bandsaw, know how to prep and fit material, how to MIG weld, grind and finish your projects. You are ready to be unleashed and let your creativity soar. And to think you learned all of that and completed a project in 4 hours.
- Pre-Registration is required to reserve time. Cost is $110.00 per 4 hour time blocks.
- Morning Studio Time - Every Week Day and Weekend - 7:30am - 11:30pm
- Afternoon Studio Time - Monday-Thursday 12 Noon - 4pm and Available Weekend Times as Noted on Schedule Page
- Evening Studio Time - Friday and Sunday 7:00pm -11:00pm
- Experienced personell on-hand to guide you with your project and help
- Space is limited and it is first come first serve. Register in advance to reserve your time slots.
- Inquire about purchasing Materials and Finishing Supplies for your projects.
- Projects are limited to personal ones. In other words, we don't mind if someone is going to buy what you are making but this isn't an opportunity to run a big commercial metalwork project through the shop.