We are super excited to partner with the Boy Scouts of America to provide a special class for scouts to earn their Welding Merit Badge.
In this 2 hour workshop, scouts will get hands-on experience and learn all they need to know to earn their welding merit badge. Scouts will learn and understand:
· Safety gear and precautions; first aid while welding
· Proper care and storage of welding equipment and tools.
· Welding terms and processes.
· How to weld beads
· How to weld plates together in a T joint, butt joint and lap joint.
· Career opportunities in the welding industry.
TO REGISTER - Please click on the drop down menu on the schedule page for SPECIAL EVENT.